In October 2011 I had the opportunity to attend the Fortune Growth Summit in Phoenix, Arizona. It was an amazing opportunity to connect with other business leaders and learn from some great entrepreneurial minds.
At the event we announced our new Abenity employee discount program package for growth companies, and already organizations who attended the Summit have dramatically increased the benefits available to their employees through our program.
Abenity is a leading provider of employee perks & discount programs for Fortune 1,000 companies, and we recently opened up our web-based platform to allow smaller employers to provide the same great employee perks and discount programs that the largest corporations in America have enjoyed for years.
In addition to the 289,000+ perks & discounts available to employee, each program also offers:
- 10% – 85% off prescription medications at over 60,000 participating pharmacies including CVS, Walgreens, Target, Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, OscoDrug, Rite-Aid and more
- 10% off monthly with T-Mobile
- 15% – 30% off in-store at Office Depot
- Up to 35% off movie tickets at AMC, Regal Cinemas, Carmike and over 15 other theaters
- 15% off oil changes, new tires, maintenance and repair at over 2,200 Firestone Complete Auto Care locations
- Up to 15% off monthly on gym memberships from Gold’s Gym, Bally’s Total Fitness and LA Fitness
- Discounts admission to major theme parks and attractions including Disneyland, Sea World, Six Flags and Universal Studios
- 25% off new memberships and renewals at Sam’s Club, as well as offers from Costco, Target and BJ’s
Appletree Answering Service met Abenity at the Phoenix event and launched their own Abenity discount program just last month. Here’s what Jim, an employee for Appletree Answering Service, had to say after using his new Firestone discount for a recent car repair:
I just called over a payment for an auto repair at Firestone. The 15% discount from the Abenity program was some $138 off of the top. No push back, no problem. Thought you would be interested in hearing that. Happy holidays!
Growth companies can have their own custom branded employee discount program created by Abenity for just $250/month or co-branded for just $99/month. To learn more and browse the Abenity discount program for free register here.