I’m excited to announce a new feature that sends a monthly Performance Report email to Abenity program administrators!
This email report highlights your employee discount program participation over the last 30 days and includes a list of the most popular offers.
We hope that this will help you measure your discount program performance and provide you with the resources you need to better engage your members.
SAMPLE PERFORMANCE REPORT
If you find that the performance of your Abenity program is not where you’d like for it to be, then we’ve provided you with several links within this email to help you better engage your group.
Here is a short list of our best engagement practices. How many of these are you doing now? Which of these could you start doing to increase your member engagement?
TOP 5 ENGAGEMENT PRACTICES
1) Sign up to receive and distribute our weekly Tuesday Feature discount to your group
2) Use our Member Import feature to pre-register your members and send a welcome email with their username and a temporary password. Learn More
3) Forward our monthly Spotlight email, featuring new and limited time discount offers, to your members each month.
4) Login to your Client Admin and use our marketing materials to create and send proactive communications about the discount program at least quarterly. Use our resources to create emails, newletters, distribute flyers and our Savings Guide, post our videos and more.
5) Intranet Listing – Within your client admin, under marketing materials, you can post our CODE to ensure that your discount program listing is always up to date. This allows us to update content as new discounts happen without involving your IT department or requiring you to make routine updates.