Engaging your members and employees through the discount programs we provide is one of our top goals. But improving member and employee engagement takes hard work, repetition, consistency, trust, loyalty, flexibility and unique content.
Over the next few weeks I’ll be featuring our top engagement practices through the Abenity Insider so that you can learn how to maximize the use of our program to better engage your group.
ABENITY ENGAGEMENT FEATURES
- Social Networks: Abenity offers are integrated and announced through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN and more
Monthly and Weekly Publications
- Abenity Spotlight Email: We create and send a monthly email featuring new and limited time offers
- Abenity Exclusive Email: Occasionally we will send feature emails highlighting one fantastic offer from on vendor
- Abenity Tuesday Feature: Members can subscribe to a weekly feature where we focus on a current favorite offer
- Welcome Email: A note is sent to each member after registration with account information, tips and helpful info
- Monthly Email Performance Report: A monthly recap is sent to program administrators with insightful information on engagement with the Abenity program specific to their organization
- Vendor Alerts: Members can opt-in to alerts from vendors they are interested in
- Favorite Offers: Members can save their favorite offers for quick reference right inside the Abenity program
- “How To” Videos: We walk you through the intricacies of the Abenity program with “how-to” videos for both Clients and Members.
- Abenity Deals: We make sure your members know about the best public offers in addition to ours.
- User-friendly: Abenity members spend an average of 7 minutes, 10 seconds browsing for discounts – an industry high!
Marketing Resources to Build Your Brand
- Vanity URL’s
- Custom Home Page Banner Image
- Customized Welcome Email
- Private Label our Monthly Spotlight Email
- Abenity Email & Survey Center
- API Access for Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Member Import
- Advanced Member Export
- Access to Reporting through our Client Admin
Marketing Resources to Increase Awareness
- Membership Cards
- Annual Savings Guides
- Custom Flyers