Save on everything from pizza and the zoo to movie tickets and car rentals.
Our Savings Network
302,000+offers across 10,000 cities
$4,500+in available savings
500+eTickets & vouchers
100,000+Printable & Mobile Coupons
Our direct-to-member pricing cuts out those pesky middleman-broker fees, delivering deeper discounts for you with no hidden fees!
25,496Total Items Sold
$345,073Total Savings Delivered
$13.53Avg. Savings Per Order
Most Popular Store Items
- Regal Premiere Print-At-Home eTicket ($9.00 ticket price plus order fee)
- AMC® Yellow eTicket
- Cinemark Theatres: Platinum e-Supersaver Ticket
- AMC® Black eTicket
- Six Flags Magic Mountain (Los Angeles, CA): General Admission eTicket (Ages 3+)
- Kings Island: Good-Any-Day eTicket (Ages 3+)
- Knott's Berry Farms: Adult 1-Day Pass eTicket (Ages 12-61)
- Kings Dominion: Single Day Admission eTicket (Ages 3 & Up)
- Kings Island: Ride & refresh eTicket (Ages 3+)
- Showcase Prestige Movie eTicket
Make It a Movie Night
2.5movie etickets are purchased per order on average
9.2movie etickets are purchased annually by our repeat customers
How many movie etickets do our members purchase at once?
- 16% of members purchase 1 ticket per order
- 50% of members purchase 2 tickets per order
- 13% of members purchase 3 tickets per order
- 12% of members purchase 4 tickets per order
- 8% of members purchase 5 tickets per order
Store Performance at a Glance
70% Orders Delivered in 5 seconds
60:00 Avg. Digital Delivery Time
1.1 Unique Items Per Order
$26.27 Avg. Savings Per Order
A Quick Look at Shopping Behavior
Popular Shopping Methods
61% Shop On a Computer
36% Shop By Phone
3% Shop On a Tablet
Popular Payment Methods
Popular Shopping Days
Download our annual perks report to see how our discounts, features, and business model compare to the competition.
|Comparison Report||Abenity||Compare To|
| eTickets |
| eTickets |
|Compare More Perks (Including Quiznos, Six Flags, Jiffy Lube, & Chili's)||Request Full Report|
|Wellness (Nutrition Basics, Healthy Recipes, Expert Videos)||YES||NO||NO|
|Local & National Discounts (#)||302,000+ in 10,000 U.S. & Canadian Cities||Request Full Report|
|Branding & Technology Features||Abenity||Compare To|
|Branded eTickets & Mobile App Icons||YES||NO||NO|
|Show & Save Mobile Coupons (In-store)||YES||NO||NO|
|Perks API Offer Feed||YES||NO||NO|
|Mobile Apps: iPhone, Android, & Windows||YES||NO||NO|
|Perk Alerts (Push Notifications)||YES||NO||NO|
|Business Model||Abenity||Compare To|
|Funding Source||Employer Funded||Member Funded||Member Funded|
|Funding Source||Account Subscription |
|Insurance & Ad Sales||Commissions & Ad Sales|
This data is provided to show the current rates of Abenity compared to the rates of its competitors as of the dates indicated above. This comparison may contain information on competitors that has changed and this information should not be relied on when deciding whether or not to procure Abenity’s services or cease the use of a competitor’s services. This information may not be re-published in any format.
We provide over $4,500 in available savings per member. Use our calculator to see how your purchases can add up using Abenity.
With over 302,000 perks and discounts across 10,000 cities, you’ll never be far from savings.
Here’s a look at today’s most popular discount offers.